Our mission is to teach you how to trade like a pro, without being a pro!
What We Offer
Whether you have never traded stocks before, or would like to improve your trading techniques, our course will teach you the secrets of the active trading world, with an emphasis on technical analysis, risk management, fundamental analysis, and market psychology. If you’re interested in becoming a successful day trader or even looking to learn to make a passive income and do not have any effective trading strategies, this course will help you accomplish this goal.
Stay ahead of the markets, and maximize your earnings.
Learn everything you need to know to start trading today.
Competitive prices on all our courses.
We provide support via telephone and email 24 hours a day.
3 - WEEK COURSE
Experience where our students can learn directly from our professionals.
Why Above The Street?
Above The Street teaches and prepares students to become professional stock traders. We are dedicated and committed to teaching traders the untold secrets of the market, the hidden news, order flow, institutional activity that moves the market that regular traders are not exposed to
This information is not found in school, rather it comes from years of experience, and practice and having the advantage of being close to institutional/professional traders.
We have more than 10 years of stock, option and future trading experience and are familiar with trading all sorts of different vehicles
We are trading on a daily basis for a living and constantly improving our knowledge.
We can teach you to trade from scratch or teach an experienced trader how to refine his system and improve his PnL.
Whether you want to learn finance and banking, high frequency trading and algorithms, the economy on a macroeconomic, microeconomic level, we can help.
Great atmosfere! Fantastic Work!
- MARKETING STRATEGY 100%
- PROVEN RESULTS 100%
- DEDICATED SUPPORT 100%
- CLIENTS HAPPINESS 100%
Above the street started way before its incorporation or its websites conception. It started with a passion. I’ve always known I wanted to trade since my first introduction to economics course in high school.
Having always been somewhat of an adrenaline junkie with a heap of ADD. I knew I would never have the patience to sit still in my chosen career. I put on my first trade during the 2008 market crash, we bought Bank of America, Citigroup and Ford. On a macroeconomic level this made sense, the companies were almost bankrupt and a huge government bailout would follow. We dabbled a little in penny stocks as well, visited the companies headquarters, talked to their people. We thought we knew what we were doing but really it was just the tip of the iceberg.
Fast forward 10 years later, a B.A. Hons. in Economics, my CSC designation and a ton of day trading experience in hand we decided to open Above The Street to give back to the stock trading community and share our knowledge of everything we know. If someone were to ask what the most important thing is to be a successful trader I would easily say is “don’t trade in a closet”.
Doing this business with a partner, a mentor or a colleague will further your skills knowledge and education ten fold. You will have someone to discuss your systems, setups, emotions, and ideas and propel you to the next level much faster than you ever could have on your own. One of the key pillars of successful trading is idea generation and you will have a much easier time with it in a group with your peers than on your own.
Trading Services– Plans and Prices –
Learn everything you need to know to start trading today!
From beginner to advanced, our products are catered to anyone seeking to master the financial markets.
The principles applied in this trading course come from years of experience and trial, and error, that if taught will save the students years of time, and thousands of dollars. Above The Street offers many courses at the introductory, intermediate and advanced levels on stocks, options, taxation and platforms.
- Side by side live trades with students accounts with a potential of making the tuition back
- Success is based on trading capital
- Students will be under a constant supervised environment
- Take the trades your mentors take. they have an 80 to 90% success rate (broker statements can be provided)
- Each student will be mentored based on his/her comfort level and specific interests (i.e. scalping… short term/long term trading… swing trading)
- The mentoring will be customized to suit the students investment profile (i.e. tolerance to risk and goals, previous trading experience, wants and needs of preferred trading style)
- Each student will get to choose to trade a variety of trading vehicles from aggressive American stocks, forex, futures, options to wealth preserving vehicles such as bonds and ETFS
- For those students who find trading too risky as a full time job and are looking to be employed as a trader at a major bank or financial institution this program is invaluable as it
will provide hands on experience on how a professional trader traders
- In this program students will learn to trade for a living, trade to supplement their income, trade to generate long term wealth
- All students who have completed their membership have the option of staying in contact with their mentors for up to 1 year of the end date of their program.
- Fundamental analysis
- Technical analysis
- Psychology. Understanding and being aware of your emotions as you trade. Controlling your fear and greed
- Setting up your trade station and trading environment. Which platforms, which brokers to use, how to withdraw and deposit funds
- Setting up charts with proven and effective technical indicators
- Locating and assessing different trading vehicles and evaluating proper timelines for entries and exits
- Identifying and developing high probability setups, different trading vehicles (stocks, futures, forex, bonds, commodities, options and etfs) and their characteristics
- How to use leverage to maximize your earning potential on extremely high probability trades
- Learn and understand how news and earnings affect a trading vehicles movement. learn to manage external forces that affect your trading vehicles unexpectedly
- Learn money management techniques and how to preserve your capital and create a successful trading plan managing risk vs. reward
- Understand the principles and personality characteristics required to trade for a living
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The student will go through 3 stages: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
- The beginner and intermediate portion will take place over 3 weeks each.
- The advanced portion will take course over 2 weeks but the student will have the option of coming in an extra 6 hours a week during these 2 weeks early during 9am to 12pm market hours and take highly volatile high probability trades with their mentors.
COST AND DURATION OF THE PROGRAM
- Cost of the program is a one time fee of $5000/person plus tax.
- The program will be catered to the students schedule and availability.
- The student will get to choose 2 hours a day for a maximum of three times a week.
- The program will run for a total of 60 hours. We also offer a crash course for 2000$ plus tax for a total of 20 hours.
- Specialized in stock, future and options market
- 9 years of trading experience
- 3 years as a full-time day trader
- Hons. Economics York University. CFA Level II Candidate. Canadian Securities Course Accredited.
FAQ'sBelow, you’ll find the most frequently asked questions. If you can’t find the information you’re looking for, please e-mail us at the following address: email@example.com. We will respond within 24 hours!
What do you mainly trade?
Are your strategies mainly based swing trading or day trading?
Will you manage my RRSP/trading account?
Why not get registered?
How will the teaching work?
Will it be hard to schedule a class?
Do you teach forex?
If you would like to get in contact with us, please fill out this form, and we will respond promptly. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about a specific service that we offer! The asterisk (*) marked fields are required.
Get in Touch
Visit us via email or by phone or check out our FAQs section for possible answers to your queries. We want to hear from you!
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operations
Monday To Friday: 9am-9pm Saturday: 10am-5pm
Interested In Working With Us?
Look No Further. Get Started Today!
Call us to learn more about our professional, affordable and personalized services.